PCI Wood Mackenzie - PCI Nylon
PCI Nylon, part of PCI Wood Mackenzie, is a market research consultancy focused on the global nylon and polyamide industry. We offer clients a totally integrated view of the industry, from fundamental raw materials through intermediates, chemicals and polymers to all of the significant end-use applications including fibres, engineering plastics and films. Nylon is our focus. It is all we do.
Explore our research and data at our new website: www.pciwoodmac.com
- Find out about all of our services from subscriptions to consulting and single client studies.
- Watch and read the latest thinking in our industry insights blog
- Find out more about our expert team
- Discover how you can join us
More of our research, all in one place
You will soon find a broader range of subscription services online, from our existing paraxylene, ethylene oxide and polyester raw materials research to our nylon, intermediates and fibres services.From mid-October, this site will direct you straight to www.pciwoodmac.com.
Nylon Intermediates & Fibres Monthly Report November 2016 released
NEWS FEEDSTOCKS & INTERMEDIATES
Trump Era Dawns ….. and now what?
CPL and PA6 prices starting timidly moving up in Asia.
PA66 rising prices in NA and EU.
HMD suffering with PA66 arbitrages?
Adipic acid EU taking profit on residual shortage to consolidate price and margins.
AdvanSix are creating a stir in NA
Good season to High temperature PA launches.
OPEC not succeeding to increase and stabilize prices.
Benzene prices decreasing in $ and increasing in €.
Butadiene price stop rocketing.
Are Ammonia prices starting to rebound?
Ammonium sulphate low prices for still some time.
- Demand in China is good as an early LNY in 2017 keeps current demand strong. The Yuan is weakening which may make Chinese exports more competitive, and the dollar is strengthening since the US election.
- High PA66 polymer prices cause issues for NTF in EU/US and imports of finished PA6 garments may result. In US domestic nylon textile filament shipments are down in the face of cheaper imports.
- Asian spandex prices are up and demand is firm, partly as MDI prices are up but despite PTMEG being long and prices weak.
- A fire at Hailide Zhejiang results in fatalities. Supply of polyester filament yarn for airbags is said not to be impacted.